Welcome!

Well, it's official...I've joined the 21st century!  And it only took me 10 years...not bad!  First facebook, and now a blog.  I guess I'm not an early adopter, to say the least.

I'm going to use this blog to post natural building information, tips, workshops, things I've learned, and whatever else comes to mind that may be of interest to natural building enthusiasts.

If you have a particular question or topic you would like to see answered here, please feel free to comment or email me your suggestion.  sigikoko@buildnaturally.com

If you are looking to participate in natural building workshops, I will be posting opportunities for hands-on natural building experience on this blog, on my facebook page www.facebook.com/buildnaturally as well as on my website www.buildnaturally.com.

Thanks, and here's hoping the reading inspires you to create something!

Comments